A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content
for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES INSTALLED ON YOUR EQUIPMENT
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser:
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The cookies we use on our website are:
|Technique||napoleon.visitcoruna.com||1 year||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the categories|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Technique||napoleon.visitcoruna.com||1 year||This cookie is used to save cookie preferences|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Technique||napoleon.visitcoruna.com||1 year||This cookie is used to save cookie preferences|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Personalization||napoleon.visitcoruna.com||Session||Stores the current language. This cookie is enabled by default on sites that use the language filtering feature for AJAX operations.|